Glass City CrossFit
Hello, welcome to CrossFit! If you’re NEW to CrossFit, Foundations class is for you. No fitness experience is required. During this introductory month we will cover everything from the foundational movements, to Olympic weightlifting, and mobility. Our expert coaches will educate you and assist you in developing safe and accurate body movement no matter your fitness goals. We will introduce you to CrossFit’s CORE values and methodology in functional fitness. Our goal for you is improved health and longevity, but with the ability to still be competitive if that is your goal. CrossFit is for everybody, regardless of age, shape, or size. Please allow our GCCF team to help you start your CrossFit journey! Stop in or call us today to sign up!
What does it include?
- Individualized attention with one-on-one sessions
- 4 sessions, scheduled at your convenience
- 2 weeks of introductory sessions + 2 weeks of general CrossFit classes guided by our certified coaches
- Initial InBody scan for a detailed body composition analysis
- Guided weekly accessory “homework” for at home or off days
What is the benefit of an introductory course?
- Our coaches can focus directly on you to ensure your safety and understanding
- Accountability: our coaches will help you with this training plan to enable you to stay the course and transition well into our general CrossFit classes
- 4 one-on-one sessions allows for adequate time to get COMFORTABLE with our facility and equipment, as well as the foundational CrossFit movements, which will improve success!