Glass City CrossFit
Please allow our GCCF team to welcome you to CrossFit! If you’re NEW to CrossFit, Foundations class is for you. No fitness experience is required. During this introductory month we will cover everything from the foundational movements, to Olympic Lifting, and mobility. Our expert coaches will educate you and assist you in developing safe and accurate body movement no matter your fitness goals. We will introduce you to CrossFit’s CORE values and methodology in functional fitness. Our goal for you is improved health and longevity, but with the ability to still be competitive if that is your goal. CrossFit is for everybody, regardless of age, shape, or size. Please allow our GCCF team to help you start your CrossFit journey! Stop in or call us today to sign up!
What does it include?
- Individualized attention in a small group setting
- Less than 10 people per class
- 2 weeks of small group class + 2 weeks of general CrossFit class guided by our expert coaches
- Progress pictures and measurements upon request
- Guided weekly accessory “home” work for “at home” or off days
What is the benefit of small-group intro classes?
- Our coaches can more easily focus on you to ensure safety and understanding
- Get the “real” feel for a class setting, with a coach nearby, helping guide you throughout
- Adequate time to get COMFORTABLE with our facility and equipment, as well as the foundational CrossFit movements, which will improve success in the group class setting!
- Starting with other “newbies” to CrossFit
- Weekly check-ins with your coaches