GLASS CITY CROSSFIT FULL ACCESS FOUNDATIONS
All levels welcome to join us! During this intro month we will cover everything from the foundational movements in CrossFit, to Olympic Lifting, to mobility. This one month introduction to our facility provides you with a structure to success no matter your fitness goals. We will introduce you to our CORE values and methodology when it comes to functional fitness. Our goal is longevity but with the ability to still be competitive if you choose to do so, but in the most efficient and effective way possible. Our expert coaching staff is here to guide you every step of the way.
What does it include?
- 4 weeks of individualized attention in a small group setting.
- Class runs on Monday and Wednesday nights at 6:30pm
- ONLY 6 spots available. (1:3 coach to athlete ratio)
- Progress pictures and measurements
- Guided weekly accessory “home”work for “at home” or off days
What is the benefit of doing small group intro classes at GCCF?
- Higher success with a group!
- Get the “real” feel for a class setting, but with your own “private” coach helping guide you throughout.
- 4 weeks instead of 1 week – more time to get COMFORTABLE not only in the gym setting, but with the various exercises!
- Starting with other “newbies” so you don’t feel like you’re alone on this fitness journey.
- Weekly check-ins with your coaches to be sure you are understanding everything.