Glass City CrossFit
All levels welcome to join us! During this intro month we will cover everything from the foundational movements in CrossFit, to Olympic Lifting, to mobility. This introduction to our facility provides you with a structure to find success no matter your fitness goals. We will introduce you to our CORE values and methodology when it comes to functional fitness. Our goal is longevity but with the ability to still be competitive, if you choose to do so, but in the most efficient and effective way possible. Stop in or call us today to sign up!
What does it include?
- Individualized attention in a small group setting.
- Less than 10 people per class
- Progress pictures and measurements upon request
- Guided weekly accessory “home” work for “at home” or off days
What is the benefit of small-group intro classes?
- Higher success with a group!
- Get the “real” feel for a class setting, but with your own “private” coach helping guide you throughout.
- Adequate time to get COMFORTABLE with not only our facility and equipment, but with the foundational CrossFit movements that will help you succeed in the group class setting!
- Starting with other “newbies” so you don’t feel like you’re alone on this fitness journey.
- Weekly check-ins with your coaches to be sure you are understanding everything.