THIS IS NOT A TERMINATION REQUEST
- As stated in your Glass City CrossFit membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
- Membership hold requests will incur an automatic account maintenance fee of $5 for 30 days, $10 for 60 days, and $15 for a 90 day hold. This fee will be automatically charged to the card on file for the length of the hold.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than two (2) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Membership hold requests are limited to one (1) time per the calendar year in 30-day increments for up to three (3) consecutive 30-day periods (i.e. 90 days maximum).
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable.
- If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).