GET STARTED AT GLASS CITY CROSSFIT!
Intro class to Glass City CrossFit: All levels welcome to join us! During this intro month, we will cover everything from the foundational movements in CrossFit, to Olympic Lifting, to mobility. This one-month introduction to our facility provides you with a structure to success no matter your fitness goals. We will introduce you to our CORE values and methodology when it comes to functional fitness. Our goal is longevity but with the ability to still be competitive if you choose to do so, but in the most efficient and effective way possible. Our expert coaching staff is here to guide you every step of the way.
The new class starts at the beginning of each month and meets on Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:30 pm for 4 weeks. What does it include?
- 4 weeks of individualized attention in a small group setting.
- Monday, Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm
- Friday (pick one) @ 5am, 8am or 4:30pm or Sunday @ 9am
- ONLY 6 spots are available. (1:3 coach ratio)
- Progress pictures and measurements
- Guided weekly accessory “home” work for “at home” or off days
- Foundations Book with access to multiple fitness programs
- Wodify Performance tracking system
What is the benefit of doing small group intro classes at GCCF?
- Higher success when done in a group!
- Get the “real” feel for a class setting, but with your own “private” coach helping guide you throughout.
- 4 weeks instead of 1 week – more time to get COMFORTABLE not only in the gym setting but with the various exercises!
- Starting with other “newbies” so you don’t feel like you’re alone on this fitness journey.
- Weekly check-ins with your coaches to be sure you are understanding everything.